RETRO GAMES BRASIL
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

RETRO GAMES BRASILEntrar
Fórum somente no modo leitura. Acesse nosso novo fórum com servidor prórprio! Todos são bem vindos a nova casa: https://retrogamesbrasil.net/

Popular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil?

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
+6
burn1004
Antonio Neto
Nanaki
Alohawell Ltda
Chokko
Matthias_H
10 participantes

descriptionPopular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil? EmptyPopular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil?

more_horiz
Hi! (Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese)

I'm the maker of the Retrode and I keep on receiving a lot of requests from Brazil. However, being based in Germany, long shipping times and customs make it hard for me to directly supply my products to folks in South America. Since the Retrode 2 will soon come out, I was wondering if maybe you could recommend me a major retro-gaming related online store, whom I could ask to act as a South American distributor. I'm grateful for any ideas!

Muito obrigado,
Matthias

descriptionPopular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil? EmptyRe: Popular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil?

more_horiz
I think it's a little difficult to find a retro-gaming online store here (at least I don't remember). If I find a store, I'll contact asap.

Maybe the other users can help you with this.

descriptionPopular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil? EmptyRe: Popular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil?

more_horiz
Hi friend..

do you have some store in e-bay to show to us?

i´m really interessed in talk with you about your store..

send me a mp or we can talk in here.

more_horiz
Matthias_H escreveu:
Hi! (Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese)

I'm the maker of the Retrode and I keep on receiving a lot of requests from Brazil. However, being based in Germany, long shipping times and customs make it hard for me to directly supply my products to folks in South America. Since the Retrode 2 will soon come out, I was wondering if maybe you could recommend me a major retro-gaming related online store, whom I could ask to act as a South American distributor. I'm grateful for any ideas!

Muito obrigado,
Matthias

you can talk to Alohawell

more_horiz
Alohawell escreveu:
Hi friend..

do you have some store in e-bay to show to us?

i´m really interessed in talk with you about your store..

send me a mp or we can talk in here.

http://www.retrode.org/

more_horiz
oh god our first international member

welcome

and enjoy the philosopher's sausage

and watch out for aloha

more_horiz
Neto Kosovo escreveu:

welcome

and watch out for aloha

:Loloriginal:

more_horiz
sorry, i don't speak english

more_horiz
Neto Kosovo escreveu:

welcome

and watch out for aloha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!! :Loloriginal:

more_horiz
Thanks for the replies and the warm welcome! I've PM'ed Alohawell. Sorry that I didn't get the sausage part Sorriso

more_horiz
Matthias_H escreveu:
Thanks for the replies and the warm welcome! I've PM'ed Alohawell. Sorry that I didn't get the sausage part Sorriso

Well, this is just a joke. A man wrote in a wall with ortographic errors

"Welcome and try the sausage"

And someone post in another forum. Now, everytime a new guy comes, we all say this phrase or post the image Popular/reliable retro gaming online store in Brasil? 2314298090

more_horiz
Matthias_H escreveu:

Matthias_H what´s new in retrode 2 ?

more_horiz
Nanaki escreveu:

Lots of things: 2x2 game controller ports, SRAM support for Mega Drive carts, beautiful case, improved plug-in support, lower price, ...

more_horiz
Matthias_H escreveu:
Nanaki escreveu:

Lots of things: 2x2 game controller ports, SRAM support for Mega Drive carts, beautiful case, improved plug-in support, lower price, ...

Hum, looks like better than the Retrode 1

more_horiz
Matthias_H escreveu:
Nanaki escreveu:

it seems nice, but how it works ? it´s a some kind of emulator ?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder