RETRO GAMES BRASIL
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

RETRO GAMES BRASILEntrar
Fórum somente no modo leitura. Acesse nosso novo fórum com servidor prórprio! Todos são bem vindos a nova casa: https://retrogamesbrasil.net/

For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
+3
Leinad
Perikito
unclescrooge
7 participantes

descriptionFor the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly EmptyFor the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly

more_horiz
Crossed the valleys the dust of midlands
to search for the third key to open the gates
Now I'm near the altar the secret inside
as legend told my beloved sun light the dragons eyes
On the way to the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals and justice for all

Finally happened the sun lit their eyes
the spell was creating strange games of light
Thanks to hidden mirrors I found my lost way
over the stones I reached the place it was a secret cave
In a long bloody battle that prophecies told
the light will prevail hence wisdom is gold

For the king for the land for the mountains
For the green valleys where dragons fly
For the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword

Only a warrior with a clear heart
could have the honour to be kissed by the sun
Yes, I'm that warrior I followed my way
led by the force of cosmic soul I can reach the sword
On the way th the glory I'll honour my sword
to serve right ideals and justice for all

For the king for the land for the mountains
For the green valleys where dragons fly
For the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword.

descriptionFor the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly EmptyRe: For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly

more_horiz
RHAPSODY>>>>>>>TUDO

Muito fóda essa banda...

For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly Rof

POWER METAL RULA AS TETAS

descriptionFor the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly EmptyRe: For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly

more_horiz
Não consigo gostar de Power Metal... Medieval Metal... Epic Metal... Essas porras...

Esses fisgelhões que se acham fodão com uma espada medieval me irritam demais....

more_horiz
Leinad escreveu:
Não consigo gostar de Power Metal... Medieval Metal... Epic Metal... Essas porras...

Esses fisgelhões que se acham fodão com uma espada medieval me irritam demais....

o mesmo aqui

more_horiz
Alohawell escreveu:
Leinad escreveu:

o mesmo aqui

duas fags

more_horiz
Rhapsody rula tetas...

more_horiz
Gostava mais de Rhapsody na minhas épocas de Epic Melodic Power metal

Só ouvia isso

puta que saudade dessa época

BONUS:

more_horiz
PQP vocês fizeram o Deus Metal baixar em mim agora

me aturem

more_horiz
porra Fish...aí sim hein!... afro

more_horiz
@- Dopefish,
Vi Blind Guardian nos videos = credibilidade infinita, a banda mais rabástica de todos os tempos For the king for the land for the mountains For the green valleys where dragons fly 247518

more_horiz
The Bard's Song - Blind Guardian.... Chapadis!!!

more_horiz
Dopefish escreveu:

Caraleo, tudo que eu não gosto de uma vez só!

more_horiz
Leinad escreveu:
Dopefish escreveu:

Era foda cara, foi quando comecei a curtir metal. Nerd ao extremo.

Mas sério, nem power metal? Nem um Blind Guardian pesadão quase thrash?

more_horiz
Dopefish escreveu:
Leinad escreveu:
Dopefish escreveu:

Era foda cara, foi quando comecei a curtir metal. Nerd ao extremo.

Mas sério, nem power metal? Nem um Blind Guardian pesadão quase thrash?

Prefiro um thrash puro... Tipo Slayer....
Gosto tb de speed metal... Tipo Motorhead, Megadeth.
Heavy, tipo Iron, Judas Priest...
E classicos, tipo Black Sabbath.

more_horiz
Reznov escreveu:
The Bard's Song - Blind Guardian.... Chapadis!!!

vc nao existe...

vc é obra da minha imaginacao..

Spoiler :

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder