RETRO GAMES BRASIL
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

RETRO GAMES BRASILEntrar
Fórum somente no modo leitura. Acesse nosso novo fórum com servidor prórprio! Todos são bem vindos a nova casa: https://retrogamesbrasil.net/

descriptionSHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4 EmptySHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4

more_horiz

SHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4 IMG_6095-580x387

I just finished up a GDC hands-on demo of Shadow Warrior on the PS4, due sometime this Summer, and the team at Flying Wild Hog confirmed that,

“Yes, it’s running 1080p, 60FPS on PS4″
The studio has stated in the past that they were targeting full resolution and 60FPS, but seeing is believing. The load duration seemed a bit extensive on the build I was privy to playing, but that type of thing will likely be polished out in the next couple of months before release on Sony’s PS4. I didn’t just take the devs word on the frame rate, I played myself, and it’s as buttery as ever. Demon heads were flying all over the place in my short session.

The team also confirmed that they’d be continuing to work with publisher Devolver Digital on the digital release and are looking for partners to publish a physical disc.

http://www.igameresponsibly.com/2014/03/19/shadow-warrior-currently-running-1080p-60fps-ps4-due-summer/

descriptionSHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4 EmptyRe: SHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4

more_horiz
nunca nem joguei a serie

descriptionSHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4 EmptyRe: SHADOW WARRIOR a 60 FPS e em 1080p no PS4

more_horiz
o antigo é muito mais divertido que esse novo

o novo é fullhd mimimi

poucas satiras, girias e zoações

o velho >>>> esse novo

more_horiz
Não faz mais que a obrigação.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder