RETRO GAMES BRASIL
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

RETRO GAMES BRASILEntrar
Fórum somente no modo leitura. Acesse nosso novo fórum com servidor prórprio! Todos são bem vindos a nova casa: https://retrogamesbrasil.net/

Dead Rising 3 [PC XONE]

power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder
+7
Hayt
Antonio Neto
Henrico D. Santo
Vayzard
Crude Dude
Dopefish
Alohawell Ltda
11 participantes

descriptionDead Rising 3 [PC XONE] - Página 2 EmptyRe: Dead Rising 3 [PC XONE]

more_horiz
pois é. o ponto é que o jogo foi feito para 30 fps.

isso repercute muito na programacao. re4 mesmo nao tem como deixar todos os elementos nesse modo, ate agora a agua ta "acelerada" parecendo geléia e o rifle recarrega a 30fps.

more_horiz
cara 7850 de min??

Eu ainda vou rodar na minha 7770 só para contrariar a Capcom.

more_horiz
Hayt escreveu:
cara 7850 de min??

pior, é a 7870 de min Rindo

port porco, nao duvido q rode em placas menores.

more_horiz
Antonio Neto escreveu:
Hayt escreveu:
cara 7850 de min??

agora que vi... nuss

mas sei lá, a EA também disse que o BF-HL necessitaria de uma 7850 e eu rodei na 7770 no Ultra em 30 quadros  :tudobem: 

more_horiz
Hayt escreveu:
Antonio Neto escreveu:
Hayt escreveu:
cara 7850 de min??

agora que vi... nuss

mas sei lá, a EA também disse que o BF-HL necessitaria de uma 7850 e eu rodei na 7770 no Ultra em 30 quadros  :tudobem: 

Ficou caindo um pouco, mas o beta do BFHL rodou na minha 9600GT  :tudobem: :tudobem: :tudobem: 

more_horiz
o lance dos 30fps eu nao condeno pq o jogo foi feito assim, a nivel de programação é complexo transformar em 60fps.

nao é só liberar os frames... tem muita coisa atrelada com a taxa de quadros.

more_horiz
saiu a data

Disponível: 5 setembro 2014

more_horiz
Dead Rising 3 on PC "the best version", says Capcom Vancouver

GR-UK writes: "Lead Producer John Airhart has said Dead Rising on PC feels like the best version of the game, and far from "just some port", during an interview at this year's E3.

"It's coming with those things that PC gamers have come to expect, like a lot of really nice graphical options," he told us. "Resolution that supports anything your monitor supports, different key bindings that you can customise, so it really feels like the best version of the game. It feels like a try PC version, and not just some port that we just sent out the door.

http://n4g.com/news/1535111/dead-rising-3-on-pc-the-best-version-says-capcom-vancouver

more_horiz
quem fizer (ou fez) a pre venda, vai ganhar uns conteúdo a mais, ja lançado no Xone.

acho q nao inclui a dlc doida la, mas ok.

Dead Rising 3 [PC XONE] - Página 2 6e02bf402ec62d0b81bb866c73e08265

As you can see, the product page has received an update this morning, and the game formerly known as Dead Rising 3 is now known as Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition. Don't freak out, it's a good thing! What this mean sis that the game will include all four of the “Untold Stories of Los Perdidos” downloadable add-on packs previously released on the Xbox One, at no additional charge. Never fear! If you already pre-ordered the game, you are already entitled to the add-on content. Surprise!

Each add-on chapter focuses on a different protagonist and gives players access to crazy new weapons and vehicles that carry over to the main game.

Remember, the game launches on September 5th, but is 10% cheaper when you pre-order!

more_horiz
wbacon [capcom]  [desenvolvedor(a)] Agora
Escrito originalmente por Neto Kosovo:
hi bacon. i love your support here on the forums.

i will make an off topic question: why Resident Evil 5 has some new infos added on steam database? is there something about to happen?

@ topic
any info about the DR3 last DLC on PC?

Thanks for your support! :-)

Regarding RE5 on Steam...sorry, I don't have any news to share on this.

Regarding Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX Plus AlphaDLC...there are no plans at this time. Our teams are currently focused on DR3 Apocalypse Edition. 6 more weeks to launch!

more_horiz
Antonio Neto escreveu:
7870 de minimo???? Rindo

vish

nao vi nada de muito foda nos videos que justificasse tanto requisito. mas blz.

A quantidade absurda de zumbis e objetos na tela justificam facilmente isso, alem de ser um jogo "Next Gen".

Enfim, engraçado, um dos maiores chamativos do Xone saindo pra PC.... cada dia que passa esse console é menos chamativo para mim.

more_horiz
Henrico D. Santo escreveu:
Vayzard escreveu:
Esse jogo éra o principal motivo de eu querer comprar o xbox one no momento(e acho que de muitas outras pessoas) mancada da microsoft nao segurara pro  One.
assim  poderei adiar minha compra  :acepted: 
certamente comprarei quando lançarem halo 5...

Se você vai pegar o One de qualquer jeito, então não muda nada.

Apesar de que dizem que a versão do One é bem zuada pelas quedas de frames bruscas e tal.

Joguei bastante e não vi nenhuma queda de frame brusca.... NENHUMA.
E nem to defendendo o jogo, não achei grande coisa, mas isso é papinho...

Queda pode ter, mas nada brusco.

more_horiz
Bonatti escreveu:
Antonio Neto escreveu:
7870 de minimo???? Rindo

vish

nao vi nada de muito foda nos videos que justificasse tanto requisito. mas blz.

A quantidade absurda de zumbis e objetos na tela justificam facilmente isso, alem de ser um jogo "Next Gen".

Enfim, engraçado, um dos maiores chamativos do Xone saindo pra PC.... cada dia que passa esse console é menos chamativo para mim.

Quantidade de inimigos na tela é processador.

more_horiz
wbacon escreveu:

I see a lot of folks asking whether DR3 is optimized for PC. Let me preface this post by stating "optimized" can mean different things to different people. Smile

The game itself is optimized for x64 architecture running on a DX11 platform. As some of you may be aware, Xbox One this time around is very close to a traditional 64-bit PC (and so is PS4). So in that sense, DR3 is also optimized for the PC architecture from a performance standpoint. We're of course adding KB+M controls, resolutions, render options, etc. etc. that many expect from modern PC action games.

From a general game design perspective, DR3 is an open world action adventure game with sheer density in mind. That means hundreds and thousands of zombies on screen, massive explosions, and interesting (and sometimes whacky) physics interaction going on all at the same time. It's also the very first time DR series completely went open world sandbox gameplay. Previous entries had compartmentalized play area which meant smaller maps and frequent loading screens when moving from area to the next. Not so with DR3 thanks to our new Forge engine that enables content streaming as players traverse the environment.

Generally speaking, games that have carefully scripted, smaller gameplay environment with limited number of characters and objects on-screen can afford to display higher polygon models, more shaders/VFX, higher-res textures, higher frame rate, etc.

At the end of the day, it's all about balance and how you allocate rendering budget. Do you reduce texture/poly model fidelity and/or target frame rate to increase the number of on-screen objects? Do you want the highly interactive gameplay (e.g., destructible objects/environment, zombie dismemberment/mutilation, etc.) or a relatively static background? Dynamic or static shadows?

In the case DR3, we chose to go with screen density and interactivity. That generally means crap ton of zombies on screen to mess around with and things to destroy in a virtual world. And this is exactly what sets apart Dead Rising as a franchise compared to other action and sandbox games. Hope that makes sense. 

With that out of the way…

Escrito originalmente por ATLEAGLE579:
one question how optimized is the game? my laptop specs are windows 8.1 64 bit, 8GB of ram and an overclocked AMD A8 4500m APU. the CPU specs seemed to be with in reason but those GPU specs didn't make sense due to the game looking adverage at best

I don’t know much about your APU/GPU, and can’t find benchmarks/reviews specific to that model. I can only find a quick feature comparison chart[www.game-debate.com] that compares your integrated GPU (7640G) against a dedicated GPU (GeForce GT 650M mobile) on my work laptop. It sounds like you have an integrated graphics chip akin to Intel’s HD4000 series integrated GPU with very limited VRAM, which means you’re well under the minimum spec on the graphics end. Again, we don’t have a laptop with that model so it’s really hard to tell how that will translate to DR3’s overall performance.

As a point of reference per my post above, I was able to run DR3 on my laptop that comes equipped with a discrete Nvidia GT 650M GPU w/2GB VRAM coupled with Core i7-3612QM. It ran between 18 ~ 45fps at 720p between Low and Medium graphics setting. It’s well below official minimum specs, *not* tested in QA, and hence not officially supported by Capcom. Nonetheless it seems to run reasonable well with occasional slowdowns when scene gets really busy. Sorry if I couldn’t be of much help.

more_horiz
aí, o proprio porter do jogo falando q rodou o jogo com laptop abaixo das specs.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder